Goodwin House Home Health
Goodwin House is proud to offer skilled outpatient nursing and specialty Home Health services. Our team provides high quality, individualized care that incorporates the latest evidence-based practices in home health care. Our services are Medicare-certified; we also accept other forms of insurance. We deliver care and services to patients in the comfort of their own homes and retirement communities throughout Northern Virginia–Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William.
Skilled Care Step Down Services During the Time of COVID-19
In the spring of 2020, when skilled nursing facilities were not always able to admit new patients, Goodwin House Home Health offered a new solution. Our “Fast Track Home” program delivers skilled care to patients in their own homes:
- Available to patients opting to recover at home during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Care initiated within 24 hours of receiving home health orders and discharge paperwork, including weekends and holiday admissions
- Up to 10 skilled nursing visits in first 14 days (as needed/applicable)
- Will deliver therapy (PT/OT/ST as ordered by the physician) with a frequency of up to five visits per week for the first 14 days after discharge (as needed/applicable)
- Will provide a Home Health Aide to assist with bathing, dressing and basic grooming needs several times per week
- Led by our non-profit mission, we are committed to bear the financial burden of reimbursements that fall short during this time
Our experienced and compassionate team is ready to help you. Call 703-824-1390 to inquire about Goodwin House Home Health.